Full address: 90 Bishopsgate Street. B15 1EJ
Once you get to the address here you can see how to find our door (Green arrow)
If you struggle with the keybox here it is a video about how to open it: https://photos.app.goo.gl/F4v1nhXrHjHugkz28
- Main network (Faster): Three_001258
- WiFi extra network (Better signal in some rooms): Manus 2G or 5G
Very important: Keep the main router next to the window in the living room, otherwise it might lose the 5G signal and it will not work. And do not unplug the sockets covered with tape or the alarm and the thermostat will stop working
If you need parking you can borrow our parking permit which you can find on a yellow vase located on a shelf as you walk into the kitchen, and you can park in any place in front of the property or at the back (Red arrows), or in another place of our complex, but we are allowed only 1 vehicle per property so if you have more than 1 you need to find another place for the extra vehicles.
If you need to take rubbish out, the bins are located on the left hand side door (Orange arrow) of the stairs access door (Violet arrow)
- Turn off the heating and freezer (If you used it)
- Leave the parking permit inside the yellow vase in the kitchen
- Lock the back door, front door, and leave the key in the keybox.
Thanks a lot and have a safe journey!